Автор Тема: StarDrive  (Прочитано 20713 раз)

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
  • ЗаКарма: +1/-0
  • Уважение: +2190
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #30 : 01 Июня 2013, 13:29:41 »
Next 4 weeks

Folks, I wanted to give you the skinny on what we're working on and what the next few weeks is like.

First, I'm taking a little trip with my wife. She has been exceedingly patient with me over the past 2-3 years and I owe her some husband time. So we are going to head someplace quiet for the next 10 days to enjoy some time together and to relax and sort of unplug. That said, it's a working trip for both of us. My wife is a painter and she intends to do a lot of painting. I am going to be designing. Designing what, you say?

StarDrive Improvements
With 1.12 I am starting to implement the groundwork for the content pack I want to release in July. We'll have some new racial music to get your groove on with, we'll have some new ship modules (sideways firing what?), and we also will have a new commodity system. I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do and how I want to do it. I need to come up with the specifics and get the UI worked out. This should come with an overhaul of the AO system as well. Basically the focus of this content pack is going to be making trading more robust and easier at the same time. We will also have some new techs with platforms to help defend your planets.

Multiplayer Planning
With StarDrive pretty stable right now I also want to get planning on the Multiplayer elements. Campaign multiplayer is an obvious desire that we all want badly. But it's going to take some time to get it right. I also need to build it with expansion in mind. I have a tentative design plan to make an Escape Velocity style expansion that will change the way StarDrive plays to a much more RPG, ship-focused experience. I've got some ideas about how we can take your StarDrive 4x saved games and use those to generate the RPG sandbox universe. So you can explore, fight, and trade inside your own saved games.

This idea is another impetus to the commodity system. I want to establish a wide variety of commodities in the game that we can later use to fuel trading in gameplay expansions.

So this is what's on the list for the next few weeks. Don't expect any version updates for about 2 weeks. After that we'll be patching the test branch regularly through the content pack.

Источник
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,
И вместо игр мы играли в Free-to-Play.

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #31 : 25 Июня 2013, 17:06:51 »
У разраба скоро рожает жена, так что патч задерживается до след месяца))
Пожелаем ему удачи и благ, он станет скоро папой))

http://www.stardrivegame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7791
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #32 : 10 Июля 2013, 16:51:54 »
Текущие возможности 1.12 beta патча

- Fixed Heavy Siphon beam to have the buff from last patch
- Ships with supply bays will no longer resupply other ships with supply bays
- Shamelessly stole ThomasGideon's arc art
- Fixed a font issue with Arial 20 bold being way too large and screwing some spacing up
- Changed arcs and shields in the shipyard to always draw over the ship module textures
- Troops now spawn from planets in freighter class vessels rather than scout class vessels
- Fixed a crash on the ground combat screen that could result from clicking the exact wrong spot
- Planetary Gravity wells are now a vanilla rule
- Subspace projectors and home territory now negates gravity wells
- Planetary shields get a large HP buff; planetary shield regen reduced to 1 per turn
- Changed the freighter algorithm to be more efficient when supplying planets in need of food
- Added the ability to spawn new random resource items on planets by planet type. For instance, Crystal clusters on a Barren planet, etc.
- Added the concept of "Commodities" to buildings. I.e. Crystals will be a commodity, and these commodities are limited in quantity. They will provide a limited benefit which will be used up over time. Considering whether these commodities will remain local to the planet or empire-wide at the moment.
- Added new star types (green, blue, orange, etc)
- Added French localization. Working on Spanish as well
- You can now rotate spinal mounted weapon modules with the arrow keys. I need to add a little UI support so that players know you can do this.

Post-Vacation tweaks:
- Further tweaked the freighter algorithm to be more efficient
- Added French localization
- Fixed an issue where the AI would keep building projectors to colonies it has lost
- Added a tag to XML to allow for shields to recharge during combat (<shield_recharge_combat_rate>)
- Added support for broadside weaponry

Чтобы скачать бета патч - нужно в стиме зайти в свойство игры и в последней закладке разрешить скачивать бета патчи.

Релиз патча запланирован на июль.

Источник
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #33 : 13 Сентября 2013, 15:49:09 »
И это печально...

Прочитал вот темку на оф форуме - http://www.stardrivegame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8861

Если в кратце то там написано что разраб пытается перенести SarDrive на движек Unity, также пишет что это даст - типа лучше оптимизация, меньше багов, больше платформ, мультиплеер и тд., но в то же время пишет что на текущий StarDrive он будет уделять меньше времени и также он не может пофиксить некоторые баги, тк двиг старый не позволяет такого сделать. Еще есть инфа что если он выпустит новый StarDrive на двиге Unity то его придется заново покупать, хоть и обещает что как-то будет и старый SD поддерживать...

Вообщем может это и к лучшему, а может и к худшему, но факт первый StarDrive провалился можно сказать и так, возможно разраб вывел из этого урок, а возможно и нет, а что по комьюнити, то оно постепенно вымирает из за наличия кучу багов в игре которые не фиксятся никак.
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн operKoT

• Боец
  • ЗаКарма: +0/-0
  • Уважение: +189
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #34 : 13 Сентября 2013, 16:53:42 »
пичаль  :-[
Имя нам — Легион. Крови нашей — Океан. Мы не боги и не титаны. Мы солдаты. Мы не умираем. Мы отправляемся в ад на перегруппировку.

Оффлайн Arh-Wish

• Советник в отставке
  • awards Описание1
  • Уважение: +1203
  • awards Описание
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #35 : 13 Сентября 2013, 21:07:55 »
Вообщем может это и к лучшему
Определённо к лучшему ибо ситуация чем-то напоминает ФОлач, когда ограниченный движок достаточно сильно ограничивает дальнейшее развитие игры.

Простое выражение недовольства, без предложения альтернатив - бесполезно. (c)

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #36 : 29 Ноября 2013, 22:30:12 »
+1
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн operKoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #37 : 30 Ноября 2013, 00:15:37 »
ооо! а когда поиграть дадут? =)
Имя нам — Легион. Крови нашей — Океан. Мы не боги и не титаны. Мы солдаты. Мы не умираем. Мы отправляемся в ад на перегруппировку.

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #38 : 22 Марта 2014, 23:57:10 »
+2
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн Shadow

• Боец
  • Йарр?
  • Уважение: +932
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #39 : 23 Марта 2014, 09:47:04 »
Стало ГОРАЗДО приятнее. Только я не понял, теперь игра в космосе пошаговая? И ещё, будут ли они наземным войскам анимации добавлять, или это фича?

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #40 : 23 Марта 2014, 18:40:03 »
+1
теперь игра в космосе пошаговая?
Да

И ещё, будут ли они наземным войскам анимации добавлять, или это фича?
Это всеголишь грубая концепция, чтобы показать людям как примерно будет выглядеть бой, само собой будет анимация и рандомные поля для боя, ну и более красивее.
И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн MrXoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #41 : 08 Сентября 2014, 02:30:12 »
+2
Немного опоздал, на месяц))

И свет померк,
И птицы все заткнулись,

Оффлайн operKoT

• Боец
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #42 : 08 Сентября 2014, 22:34:34 »
когда выйдет то? =)

Оффлайн Zenger

• Боец
  • ЗаКарма: +3/-0
  • Уважение: +847
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #43 : 08 Сентября 2014, 23:28:23 »
Я так вообще эту тему пропустил и рву на себе волосы. Я первую то только начал на зуб пробовать и мне понравилось уже.
когда выйдет то? =)
Обещают в сентябре + скидку в 33%, если есть первая часть. А так - почти 30 зеленых бумажек.

Оффлайн Doz3r

• Офицер
  • Уважение: +955
    • Награды
StarDrive
« Ответ #44 : 09 Сентября 2014, 01:58:41 »
Я так вообще эту тему пропустил и рву на себе волосы. Я первую то только начал на зуб пробовать и мне понравилось уже. Обещают в сентябре + скидку в 33%, если есть первая часть. А так - почти 30 зеленых бумажек.
Без мультиплеера ризона нету покупать.
vitahasz: Не те [censored], что хлеба ради дают и спереди и сзади, а те [censored], кто в доту играют и донат за слив получают.